Thanks so much for taking the time to read this. I know you’re busy and really appreciate it!
Here’s everything you need to know about:
- Sending me product samples
- Product reviews and/or unboxing
- Paid partnerships (sponsored content)
- Affiliate programs
Let’s dive in…
Sending Product Samples
I love trying out new (to me) brands and products. I know that it’s expensive to send samples to creators, and I’m flattered to be on your list!
However, I get a lot of requests and unsolicited samples, so I have two ground rules:
- Receiving samples doesn’t guarantee coverage
- Samples cannot be returned to the sender
If you’d still like to send me a package, please reach out to brock at brockmcgoff dot com for shipping details.
Product Reviews & Unboxing
I sometimes publish product reviews like this one.
While these reviews may include a sponsored segment, they are never sponsored by the brand I’m reviewing.
Put simply, I don’t do paid reviews.
Many (but not all) samples I receive will be unboxed on Instagram Stories.
The vast majority of samples will not get a dedicated product review video.
Paid Partnerships (Sponsored Content)
I love working with sponsors and currently offer three types of partnerships:
- Partial Integration (from $2,500): 30-60 second “commercial” segment in an otherwise unrelated video; here’s an example
- Dedicated Video (from $5,000): an entire video conceptualized, written and produced to promote a specific brand or product; here’s an example
- Social Media (from $500): typically a short form video posted to Instagram Reels and/or TikTok
If you’re interested in any of these, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
At the moment, I’m not looking for affiliate partnerships.